Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello,
My name is Amy Kennedy and I am currently studying Bachelor of Learning Management at the Central Queensland University at the Noosa campus. I am not the best at dealing with technological advances and I am not the biggest fan of computers, but so far so good. I am eager to learn more and am open to discovering different tools to use in the classroom. After all, I need to engage the learners, and I think that with the correct pedagogy in place, that I will be able to not only provide enriched learning tasks, but to also connect with the learners and give them opportunities to learn using tools they understand and relate to. I am looking forward to sharing all of my online learnings with you all.
I will keep you posted
Regards
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment